المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : my pen says

Sara Gamal
10-15-2008, 09:43 PM
Love is a life's chance , if we don't exploit it ,it won't come again forever, and we won't know the real savor of life

Everything in our life is changing also ourselves, but our love feelings can't change forever, although we are very far

Dotors use shocks to refresh your heart beat to live ,but Sometimes you must stopped your heart beat to live

Fail isn't that you fall in a hole when you walk in dark ,but fail is that you still when you rise from the hole walk in dark

Sometimes we need our lovers hurt us,to be more strong

May be sometimes we meet a flower dance with spring wafts call us to pick it,but when we hold it,it graves thistle in our hand & not exit without exiting our blood

When you find a bird please don't arrest him ,not because he'll die ,but to not lose your humanity

Can I sleep on your shoulder? really I can't find safety anywhere except in hugging you

Please..when u want to hurt my heart,don't look at my eyes,don't touch my hands,don't say any farewell word,only let me alone and go

Mimi
10-15-2008, 09:59 PM
Please..when u want to hurt my heart,don't look at my eyes,don't touch my hands,don't say any farewell word,only let me alone and go

Dotors use shocks to refresh your heart beat to live ,but Sometimes you must stopped your heart beat to live

May be sometimes we meet a flower dance with spring wafts call us to pick it,but when we hold it,it graves thistle in our hand & not exit without exiting our blood

ـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ

Really really very moving words sara

you are amazing , but there're some grammer mistakes

you have very impressive heart sweetie

keep it up sara .. I wanna see more of your Topics

AYMAN GAMAL
10-15-2008, 10:02 PM
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOh my God

enchantress

I can not find any single word to comment

If one must say thank you I must be the one

اسامه البنا