åá ÃäÊ ÕÇÍÈ ÍíæÇä / ÍíæÇä ÃáíÝ¿
Ëã ÊÑíÏ Ãä ÊÝÚá åÐÇ!

ÃäÇ ÃÚØí ÅãßÇäíÉ ÇáÊÍÏË Åáì ÍíæÇäÇÊåã. ÍÑÝíÇ.
íãßäåã ØÑÍ Ãí ÃÓÆáÉ íÑíÏæä Úáì ÇáÍíæÇä.
ãÇÐÇ ÊÑíÏ Ãä ÊÚÑÝ ãä ÍíæÇäß ¡ ÇÓÃá Ãí ÓÄÇá!

íãßäß ÊÏÑíÈ ÍíæÇäß ãä ÎáÇá ÎÏãÊí ÈÔßá ÃÓÑÚ æÃßËÑ ßËÇÝÉ æÃßËÑ ßÝÇÁÉ æÝÚÇáíÉ ãä ÍíË ÇáÊßáÝÉ ãÞÇÑäÉ ÈÃí ãÏÑÈ. ÃÞæã ÈÖÈØ ÇáÍíæÇäÇÊ ÇáÑíÇÖíÉ. ÃäÇ ÃÌÚáß ÇáÝÇÆÒ.
ÓæÝ ÊÊáÞì ãÚáæãÇÊ Íæá ÇáÍÇáÉ ÇáÕÍíÉ æÇáÍÇáÉ ÇáØÈíÉ ãÈÇÔÑÉ ãä ÇáÍíæÇä.

áÏíß ÍíæÇä íÚÇäí ãä ÕÏãÉ Ãæ ãÔÇßá ÓáæßíÉ¿
ÃäÇ ÃÔÝí ÇáÍíæÇäÇÊ. ÃíÖÇ ÇáÍíæÇäÇÊ Ýí ÇááÇÌÆíä æÇáãáÇÌÆ. Ýí ÌãíÚ ÃäÍÇÁ ÇáÚÇáã.
(áÞÏ ÃÓÓÊ ãÄÓÓÉ ÍíæÇäíÉ æÃÚãá ãÌÇäðÇ ãÚ ÇáÍíæÇäÇÊ Ýí ÌãíÚ ÃäÍÇÁ ÇáÚÇáã. ÃÔÝí ÇáÍíæÇäÇÊ ãä ÕÏãÇÊåÇ æÃÚíÏ áåã ÍíÇÉ ÊÓÊÍÞ ÇáÚíÔ.

áÞÏ ÇÓÊËãÑÊ ÇáßËíÑ æÊÑíÏ ÈÔßá ÚÇÌá äÌÇÍ ÊÑÈíÉ¿

ÇßÊÔÝ ÇáãÒíÏ Íæá ãÇ íãßääí ÝÚáå ãä ÃÌáß!

áÇ íæÌÏ ÍíæÇä ãÇÏíðÇ ÎáÇá ÇáÌáÓÉ.
ãä Çáãåã Ãä ÊÚÑÝ ¡ áÃä ÇáßäÛÑ ãä ÃÓÊÑÇáíÇ áÇ íÌÈ Ãä íßæä ãÚí. áÇ ÇáÝíá ãä ÇáåäÏ æáÇ ÍÕÇä ÇáÓÈÇÞ ãä ÔÈå ÇáÌÒíÑÉ ÇáÚÑÈíÉ.

ÇäÙÑ Åáì ãæÞÚ ÇáæíÈ ÇáÎÇÕ Èí æÇßÊÔÝ ãÇ íãßä Ãä ÊÝÚáå Elite-Hypnosis æÇÍÌÒ ÌáÓÊß ¡ áß æáÍíæÇäß.

ãÒíÏ ãä ÇáÊÝÇÕíá ÚÈÑ ãæÞÚäÇ : www.elite-hypnosis.com

Are you Animal/Pet owner?
Then you want to do this!

I do give the possibility to talk to their animals. Literally.
They can ask any questions they want to the animal.
What do you want to know from your animal, ask any question!

You can train your animal through my service faster, more intensive, more efficient and more cost effective then any trainer can. I tune sports animals. I MAKE you YOUR WINNER.
You will receive information about the health status and medical condition directly from the animal.

You have an animal with a traumata or with behavioural issues?
I heal animals. Also animals in refugees and shelters. Worldwide.
(I founded an animal foundation and I work for free with animals worldwide. I heal the animals from their traumata and I give them back a life worth living.

You invested so much and urgently want a breeding success?

Find out more about what I can do for you!

No animal is physically present during the session.
It is important to know, as the Kangaroo from Australia does not have to be with me. Neither the Elephant from India nor the Race Horse from the Arabian Peninsula.

Look at my website and find out what Elite-Hypnosis can do and BOOK YOUR SESSION, for you and for your animal.

: More details via our website
www.elite-hypnosis.com